Friday, June 28, 2013

6-29-13 fdl kitchen fire

Nobody was injured in a kitchen fire in Fond du lac Friday afternoon.  Firefighters were called to the scene at  134 Forest Avenue  shortly after 3pm Friday.  The fire was contained to the stove and was quickly extinguished by fire crews. The fire was caused by unattended cooking. One person was treated and released at the scene by FDL paramedics.  There was moderate smoke damage to the residence.  City Police assisted with traffic control and the investigation. Red Cross  was contacted to provide support to the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.