Tuesday, February 25, 2014

2-26-14 carbon monoxide poisoning

ARCADIA, Wis. (AP) — The owner of the house in Trempealeau County where 13 people were sickened by carbon monoxide says the home has two detectors for the odorless gas, but that they apparently did not go off. The 13 people, including five children, were treated at a hospital in Whitehall and are recovering. A police officer from Arcadia and two emergency medical technicians were among those treated for carbon monoxide poisoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.