Wednesday, June 4, 2014

6-4-14 lomira gas leak

A gas leak caused about ten homes to be temporarily evacuated Tuesday afternoon in Lomira. Dodge County Emergency Management Director Amy Nehls says at about 12:30 p.m., Dodge County Central Communications took a call from Alliant Energy of a gas leak at 1025 North Water Street. As a precaution, approximately ten homes on Water Street were evacuated and the citizens were sent to the Lomira Community Center. Alliant Energy was able to shut off the gas by 2:15 p.m. And after checking gas levels at each address, all of the citizens were allowed to return to their residences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.