Tuesday, April 22, 2014

4-23-14 fdl house fire

Nobody was injured in a fire that apparently started from fireplace ashes placed in a container in the garage at a southside Fond du Lac residence.  Firefighters were called to 1215 Wedgewood Lane south of Pioneer Road shortly  before 9pm Tuesday.  Fire Chief Pete O’Leary told WFDL news on the scene there was fire and smoke damage to the garage and smoke damage inside the home.  The family is able to stay in the home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.