Wednesday, February 12, 2014
2-13-14 fdl fire
Nobody was injured in a fire at a Fond du Lac business. On February 12, 2014 at 1:03 p.m. the Fond du Lac Fire Department was called to Twohig flooring at 316 N. Rolling Meadows Drive. Prior to arrival the fire was extinguished by an employee of the business. Upon our arrival firefighters found moderate smoke in the building. The firefighters assured that the fire was out and ventilated the building. The fire was likely caused by low voltage wiring which caused hot materials to drop down onto a wall. The City Police assisted with traffic control.